ChaplainWatch: Watching out for you when your good times go bad
Alpha is a series of relaxed discussions about Christain faith. The 9 week course held on Tuesday nights begins on 12 April 2016.
Unique approach to serving our city
ChaplainWatch is a unique, lateral and professional response to the crises, risks or needs of people.
Unique approach to serving - in our City, for our City
- mobile, not office bound
- operating out of office times
- positively filling gaps in community service delivery
Laterally designed - to be there when it matters
- pro-active patrols, watching out for persons at their point of need
- on-call rapid response for stakeholders and the public, equally
- integrated problem solving and crisis intervention
Professionally targeting people - when their good times go bad
- In crisis
- At risk
- In need
ChaplainWatch began with the NightWatch Project in 2005. Since then we have added the StreetWatch and LifeWatch Projects.
NIGHTWATCH PROJECT: Watching out for you when your good times go bad
STREETWATCH PROJECT: Seeing hope shine in dark places
LIFEWATCH PROJECT: Looking to make life better